A Tradition Of Excellence

When An Insurance Company Fails To Honor Your Insurance Policy

As consumers, we expect our insurance coverage to provide for us in unexpected situations. All too often, policyholders are left scrambling for answers when insurance companies fail to act in their best interests.

At Hubble & Pistorius, we are all too familiar with tactics used by insurance companies to deny legitimate claims. If your claim has been denied and you are looking for answers, we can help.

Contact our law offices today to schedule a free initial consultation.

Insurance Bad Faith — What is it?

When an unanticipated event happens — a car accident, an illness, a house fire — we go to our insurance companies for answers. Insurance bad faith occurs when an insurance company fails to provide coverage for a policy-covered event or occurrence. This can involve denying a claim altogether or paying out less than what the claim is worth.

Hubble & Pistorius handles insurance bad faith claims involving all types of insurance:

  • Auto insurance
  • Homeowners insurance
  • Health insurance
  • Property insurance
  • Fire insurance
  • Flood insurance

How We Can Help

Insurance companies always hold an advantage over policyholders when it comes to the claims process. We have seen countless times the ways insurance companies maneuver the claims process to come out ahead.

Hubble & Pistorius represents policyholders only.

We will hold your insurance company accountable for providing coverage when you deserve it. While you may feel helpless in this situation, we have years of experience representing people just like you. If you have questions about an insurance policy, insurance claim, or coverage under an insurance policy — we provide you with answers and skilled representation to protect your rights under the policy and achieve results.

Statewide Representation & Results
Contact Main Office: 214-361-1262
Dallas, Tampa, Ft. Meyers

To discuss your insurance bad faith matter with an attorney in a free consultation, please contact us online or call our law office.